Payment By Transfer in EUR
Here, you can pay your application online by transfer with TansferWise
Please find below a link to make your payment:
How do I send money Online with TransferWise?
1. Click on the TransferWise button below:
2. If you're a first time user, you'll need to create your profile, then choose Your Currency.
3. You can transfer Any Currency to 145 EUR
Transfer Any Currency to 145 EUR
--> If you are transferring any Currency to 145 EUR , Please find below the Recipient's Information:
• Recipient Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Account Holder: TransferWise FBO Immigration US
• IBAN Code: DE54 7001 1110 6051 1676 50
• SWIFT Code: DEKTDE7GXXX
• Address: TransferWise, Handelsbank, Elsenheimerstr. 41 - München, 80687, Germany
• (VERY IMPORTANT) Reference: In order to match your payment, Please enter the Application Number or the Traveler's Passport Number in the "Reference" field.
4. Review the transfer summary and submit.
A Cheaper Way to Send Money Internationally
TransferWise is an online service that lets people send and receive money internationally at the mid-market exchange rate for a small, upfront fee. There are never any hidden charges. Over 3 million people are already saving.
TransferWise is different. TransferWise was founded on the principle that people deserve transparency, fairness and better value when it comes to their money.
We're working hard to bring a fairer choice to people across the world, and to raise awareness about the hidden charges in the finance industry. Word is spreading fast, which means people everywhere are keeping more of their hard earned money.
Help others discover a fairer way.
Once your payment has cleared, you should receive the DS-160 confirmation page with all details by email within 2 business days.
Sometimes spam filters block automated emails. Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click 'Not Junk', which will allow future messages to get through.
If you have any billing or processing question in the meantime, please contact us by email, our team will gladly assist you.