Green Card for Individuals With Extraordinary Abilities EB1, EB2, EB3
Green Card Through EB-1, EB-2, EB-3
The two principal avenues by which people abroad immigrate to the U.S. is through the employment-based (EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3) and the family-based categories.
The EB-1 category is composed of three sub-groups:
• Persons of Extraordinary Ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
• Outstanding Professors and Researchers with at least three years experience in teaching or research, and international recognition.
• Multinational Executives and Managers are the third sub-group of the EB-1 category.
The EB-2 is composed of two subgroups:
• Professionals holding an advanced degree (beyond a baccalaureate), or a baccalaureate degree and at least five years progressive experience in the profession.
• Persons with exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business significantly above that ordinarily encountered within the field.
EB-3 category applicants must be sponsored by their prospective employer. Read More...
Our Firm offers a free initial review focused on your desired Visa. Simply submit your enquiry and we will do our best to respond within 48 hours by giving you the required documents, the application process, the fees and all other information related to your visa.
With over 25 years of experience, our highly qualified immigration professionals can provide you with expert advice today.
We have a very high success rate in obtaining approved petitions for our clients as we are dedicated and sensitive to our clients’ needs. Our goal and our success are defined by the level of customer satisfaction we provide.
Immigration 4 US provides a wide range of personalized services for many visas types and categories. Approval of each and every case is the ultimate goal of our law firm.
The key to our success is the way we present supporting evidence and the most high-quality petition letters based on systematic knowledge and comprehensive database developed by our firm.
Immigration 4 US
14 NE First Avenue, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida 33132
Our team is a highly trained and dedicated group of immigration professionals who are devoted to providing excellent service to our customers. Our mission is to provide efficient, high-quality service at a reasonable cost.
We are committed to growth through excellence in customer service. Clients are encouraged to ask questions and to stay informed about their case. Calls are returned as soon as possible, usually the same business day. Moreover, we believe that our clients have the unconditional right to a timely receipt of information and copies of all matters related to their case.